Adham handles matters from routine foreclosure proceedings to complex commercial litigation. He has a proven talent for researching complex issues that arise in litigation and drafting persuasive court pleadings. Adham has argued motions in cases involving many causes of action, such as misrepresentation and fraud in real estate transactions, lien priority disputes and equitable subordination claims. He also oversees the firm's litigation and bankruptcy departments.
- Banking and commercial litigation
- Bankruptcy law
- Real estate litigation and transactions
- Illinois, 2006
- U.S. District Court
- Northern, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois
- Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of Oregon, M.B.A., 2002
- Auburn University, B.S., 1998
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Creditors Bar Association
Adham was an All-American tennis player at Auburn University and the men's tennis coach at the University of Oregon. He is currently a member of the Midtown Tennis Club. Adham is a proud supporter of Easter Seals, a nonprofit community-based health agency dedicated to helping children and adults with disabilities attain greater independence.