Julie is the owner and managing partner of EA, and focuses her practice on default, banking and contract litigation, including mortgage foreclosure and title disputes. She is known for her ability to manage a large workload without sacrificing attention to detail and has handled numerous contract disputes on behalf of multinational banks and commercial clients.
Julie has spent the majority of her career in the courtroom, where she is a fierce advocate for her clients. She has a keen ability to evaluate the legal and practical elements of a case, and negotiates effectively to obtain the best results for her clients.
- Default, banking and commercial litigation
- Real estate litigation and transactions
- Creditors' rights
- Illinois, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, J.D., 1995
- Union College, Schenectady, New York, B.A., 1991
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Creditors Bar Association
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- National Association of Professional Women
- Women in Default Services
Julie was appointed to the Village of La Grange Plan Commission in February 2014. She is a member of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) and the National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL). She is a former AmeriCorps VISTA and currently supports numerous charities and organizations, including the American Cancer Society, Children's Hospital of Chicago and La Grange Little League.